Who Can File An I-130 Petition?

If you are a citizen or resident of the United States, you may be able to apply for an I-130 visa on behalf of a relative. Petitions for relatives grant eligibility for immigration visas to your family members, due to their recognized relationship with a U.S. citizen. This does not mean that a visa is immediately available, but it is the first step to obtaining a green card.

I-130 petitions are reserved for close family members, which includes spouses, siblings, children or parents.

What Is The Petition Process?

The first step in any family immigration case is to file the I-130 form. The evidence required will be determined by the attorney handling your case. We know exactly what USCIS requires and will ensure that we provide the correct documentation to ensure the most successful outcome.

We Are On Your Side

At Schwartz Posel Immigration Law Group, our attorneys can help you petition for your family members. Our lawyers have over 100 years of collective experience in immigration law. With our knowledge of the immigration process, we can work to bring your family together.

Please contact us or call 770-951-1100 to schedule an appointment. Our office is in Atlanta and we serve clients throughout Georgia and from countries around the world.