Schwartz Posel Immigration Law Group
Phone: 678-813-1936

April 2019 Archives

Do I need a job offer for employment immigration?

Some employers in Atlanta and elsewhere in the United States may wish to hire an employee from abroad. For example, they may find that the position they wish to fill is very specialized and there simply aren't any American candidates that qualify for it and are willing to accept the job. Thus, they may wish to sponsor an immigrant for a work visa.

How can children born or living abroad obtain U.S. citizenship?

Sometimes a child is born to a U.S. citizen abroad or sometimes parents in the U.S. wish to adopt a child from another country. These parents may want to reside in the U.S. with their child. It is important for parents in Georgia to understand how children in such situations can obtain U.S. citizenship.

contact us

Contact an attorney

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

5500 Interstate North Parkway
Suite 450 RiverEdge One
Atlanta, GA 30328

Phone: 678-813-1936
Fax: 770-951-1113
Atlanta Law Office Map